Saturday 14 April 2012

At A Sleepover :'33

Hey :3 At A Sleepover With My Bff :'D
We're Gonna Try And Stay Up All Night. Well, Until 2.30. 100 Years Ago, In 1912 On The 15th Of April At 2.30 Titanic Fully Sunk. D'x
Wild Child Just Finished. It Was Amaazing! Now We Are Watching Revolutionary Road. Its Got Leonardo DiCaprio In! xD
School Holidays Are Nearly Over :(
Don't Wanna Go Back To School. Im Having Way To Much Fun! I've Still Got Homework To Do. Oops :D
Probably Gonna Do Most Of It Tommorow Tbh.

Im Gonna Go Now Cuz I Wanna Watch The Movie. Bye! Oh Yeh, And Make The Most Of The Rest Of The Holidays. And Don't Forget: DO YOUR HOMEWORK! :D Joke Lol. Did You Seriously Think I Meant That? Hahaa ..

Byee! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
This is the comments box, where you guys can post comments about this post!
Your comments could be about how I could improve my blog, feedback... anything!

Charlotte<3 xox