Monday 27 August 2012

Hii everyone!

I haven't posted on this blog for a while... ok, correction. I haven't posted on this blog in AGES!
Sorry about that, I guess I've been kinda busy!
Soo....

It's nearly the end of the summer holidays! Can you believe it?! I really don't want to go back to school. Too much maths makes my head hurt...

I was getting bored of my old layout, so I've changed my blog colour scheme completly. Do you like it? I made the blog banner myself (Yes, yes I did). I thought I would change my blog, because it's nearly september and I thought it would just be awesome to change it all.

See yaa!

Charlotte<3 xox

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, The background is completely unique and haha, the little photo like I've got! Twins, see!?
    Awesome shiz there, Lottie :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
This is the comments box, where you guys can post comments about this post!
Your comments could be about how I could improve my blog, feedback... anything!

Charlotte<3 xox